Why work for Timberline Landscaping
- Company Paid Training & Certifications
- Career Pathways for long term growth
- Competitive Pay- to be the best, we have to employ the best
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance and Employee Assistance Program– because we care about you: mind, body, and spirit
- 401k Retirement Plan- because we care about you prospering in your future and want you to thrive
- Certifications and Licenses- because when you’re ready to go to the next level, Timberline goes with you
- Paid Time Off- so you can enjoy your life on your terms
At Timberline Landscaping, our employees are so important to us that they are included in our company mission:
“We create and maintain beautiful, healthy and award-winning outdoor environments that improve the lives of our clients and employees, while supporting the growth of our community and industry.”
Other Timberline Positions:
Are you ready to take your career and personal development to the next level? Would you like to do this in beautiful Colorado where you’ll not only be able to enjoy the great outdoors but expand your skills and gain hands-on knowledge in your field? Summer internships are posted at the beginning of each year. If you would like to be considered, you can send your resume ahead to: [email protected].
GAP Year Program
Have you ever wanted to get away to an exciting and adventurous place where you could explore the best the outdoors has to offer? There is nothing like the seasons in the mountains, where you can experience a Timberline Quest GAP Year and discover who you are in a deeper way.
Today’s workforce is full of possibilities and right at your fingertips – you just need to know where to look. Enter the green industry, an exciting sector of our economy that is rooted in taking care of the outdoors. Opportunities abound in this often overlooked area of horticulture. Featuring exciting opportunities with rapid career growth potential, we can help you find your place. Explore some of our career pathway options, and join our growing and thriving team!
Living in Colorado Springs
Out of state and thinking of moving here? We have resources to help get you started.