CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Timberline Landscaping, Inc. is an award winning company serving Colorado Springs and the surrounding areas, “Creating a little bit of Heaven” for 35 years. We offer a full range of services- landscape design, construction, and maintenance.
This position will include providing services to both residential and commercial customers through plant healthcare.
This job is an outdoor job with exposure to adverse weather conditions, chemicals, and is physically demanding work.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Apply fertilizer and pesticides to lawns, trees, and shrubs according to schedule, safety procedures, and label instructions
• Properly calibrate equipment to evenly apply product
• Determine the appropriate amount of pesticides/fertilizer needed based on the label
• Assist in maintenance and upkeep of company equipment
• Other functions as assigned
• Excellent customer service skills
• Must wear company approved uniform
• Must be able to speak, read, and write basic English
• Ability to perform basic math calculations when mixing chemicals
DESIRED QUALITIES TO INCLUDE:
• Bilingual in English and Spanish
• Working knowledge of lawn care products and common lawn problems
• Experience applying a variety of lawn and tree care products: fertilizers, herbicides, fungicides, and insecticides
• National Association of Landscape Professionals – Certified Technician or Lawn care Technician
PHYSICAL DEMAND & WORK ENVIRONMENT:
• Occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds (must ask for help above 50 lbs.)
• This job, at minimum, requires stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, control of hand tools, and pulling of weeds
• This position is primarily an outdoor job which will require working hours outside in all temperatures and weather conditions.
• Long pants, long sleeved shirts required due to the nature of spraying chemicals.
• Employee should be comfortable with, and have physical and manual dexterity to operate hand tools and small – medium sized machinery and should be comfortable working with digging equipment/tools.
• Location: Colorado Springs
• Reports To: PHC Technician
• Supervises: None
• Experience: None required
• Career Level: Non-manager (non-exempt)
• Education: NA
• Salary: $14.75 – $15.00/hour
o Health insurance as per ACA guidelines
o Life/Accidental death insurance