If you enjoy working with your hands, spending your working day outdoors, and enjoy hard physical work, consider a career in irrigation! This position performs skilled work in the design, installation, and maintenance/repair of irrigation systems.
Irrigation Technician Apprentice (entry level position at $14.75 – $15 an hour):
· Assists Irrigation Technicians in repair and installation
· If wanted, engages in training program to become an Irrigation Technician I
Training Program to be an Irrigation Technician I: Must be able to drive and perform following functions on own:
· Basic backflow operation.
· Basic multimeter use (VOHS, OHMS).
· Lateral line repair of poly and PVC pipes.
· Valve operation and repair.
· Basic controller operator programming.