Timberline Landscaping, Inc. is an award-winning company serving Colorado Springs and the surrounding areas, “Creating a Little Bit of Heaven” for 35 years. We offer a full range of services from landscape design, construction and maintenance for commercial and residential properties.
Primary Operational Objectives:
If you have a passion for assisting others and enjoy wearing multiple hats, Timberline Landscaping has an outstanding career opportunity for you! We are an award-winning company serving Colorado Springs and the surrounding areas, “Creating a little bit of Heaven” for 35 years! We offer a full range of services from commercial and residential landscape design/build to complete grounds maintenance.
The Administrative Assistant aids as first point of contact to provide a positive experience for clients, guests and employees. This position provides phone support, is back-up for front desk customer service, and administrative support to clients and employees. This position also aids in administration of our irrigation division during peak season.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Answer phones and handle calls appropriately in a friendly and professional manner.
• Filter calls to ensure they get to the correct place (i.e. take messages when salespeople and recruiters call, ensure call goes to correct person, etc.).
• Provide first level of screening for job minimums and project fit.
• When appropriate, enter client opportunities in CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system.
• Create and update Properties, Contacts, and Opportunities within CRM Database.
• Provide backup to receptionist as point of contact when greeting guests, clients, vendors and employees.
• Provide exemplary customer service by answering client requests in a timely manner.
• Fill in as receptionist when needed.
• Manage and respond timely to information email, Timberline website email, and text inquiry platform.
• Aid in inventory and stocking of office and cleaning supplies.
• Provide support for mailings and overnight/Fed-Ex, UPS; collect, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence and mail in a timely manner. Mail that it is unclear who it is addressed to goes to the HR Manager.
• Keep reception area and conference rooms in neat and orderly appearance.
• Keep the kitchens tidy by emptying and running dishwashers daily.
• Provide scheduling and phone support for Maintenance Administrator during peak season.
• Facilitate general office tidiness; including emptying paper shredder, stocked copier paper, sufficient inks and toners, and other general office upkeep and inventory.
• Assist departments, such as accounting, with scanning and storing documents
• Excellent telephone etiquette.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum 2 years of relevant experience, such as managing an office, administrative support, or being a personal assistant. Bachelor’s degree may serve in lieu of relevant experience.
• Demonstrate a consistent positive attitude and eagerly accepts duties as assigned, and seek other duties when idle.
• Some accounting experience a plus.
• Strong PC skills; proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work with internal and external customers.
• Demonstrates strong sense of urgency, pride and ownership for individual growth and team success.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to deal with sensitive and confidential material.
• Organizational, multi-tasking and prioritizing skills.
• Customer focus and relationship building.
• Strong data entry skills.
• Ability to travel on occasion to offsite functions and/or to pick up supplies/materials.
• Must speak English.
• Must possess and maintain a valid Colorado driver’s license with a clean driving record.
• Must pass background check consisting of employment history, personal/professional references, criminal record, and drug screen.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
• Fun and casual office environment
• Occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, bend and lift/move up to 40 lbs.
Wage & Benefits:
• Position Title: Administrative Assistant
• Position Reports to: CSO with reporting responsibilities to the Maintenance Manager
• Supervises: N/A
• Experience: 2+ years of relevant experience
• Education: Bachelors degree accepted in lieu of relevant experience
• Location: Colorado Springs, CO
• Career Level: Full-time, non-exempt.
• Salary: $15 – $17 per hour